A psychic spiritual reading is one which combines psychic insight (clairvoyance) with mediumship (linking up with those in the Spirit world).
Occasionally someone may ask you to tune into their life to give them some psychic guidance as well as connect them with their loved ones in Spirit, and when this occurs you need to give a psychic spiritual reading. This requires you to tune into the client’s aura as well as the Spirit world during the one reading.
How to Give a Great Psychic Spiritual Reading
1. Go to a quiet place to meditate where you won’t be distracted. Close your eyes and take your attention to your breath, following every inhalation and exhalation you make. Gradually release all tension in your body and keep your thoughts focussed on your breathing.
2. Ask for the protection of the White Light to surround you in a peaceful bubble. Now that you have asked for this protection, you will only attract positive energy and information and your meditation will begin to give you strength, not drain it out of you.
3. Next, ask your Spirit Guide to come close to you to help you with your psychic spritual reading. Ask your Guide if there is anything else you should be doing to advance yourself spiritually, and be open to receiving any impressions as soon as you have posed the question.
Your Guide’s advice might seem like your own thoughts in your mind, but if you ask your Guide a question and then get an answer in the form of a thought, it is your Guide communicating with you.
4. Now that your Guide is with you, you are ready to begin channelling information in the psychic spiritual reading for your friend or client. Take your focus to your third eye, the area between your eyebrows where clairvoyant images will appear in your mind.
PART A: The Psychic Reading
Systematically begin to ask for psychic advice on a range of topics: health, career, finances, family, relationships, living conditions, spirituality and on.
Mentally say to yourself “What does the future hold for this person’s health?” and then communicate every impression that pops into your mind. Your might get a sense of a bad neck or sore arm, so tell the person about that. Go with the flow of what you are receiving.
Again, don’t censor your information: when you censor your intuitive impressions you literally kill your psychic ability. And if you don’t have your psychic impressions and thoughts, you have nothing when it comes to giving a psychic spiritual reading.
Continue questioning your mind in this way for the various topics you seek psychic insight on during the reading.
5. Next comes the question time for your friend or client. Only after you have finished speaking about each topic and giving your psychic impressions on each aspect of the person’s life should you direct the session towards question time. (This prevents you from being influenced by their leading questions and allows you to focus on the psychic source rather than your client).
When you are asked for advice during the psychic spiritual reading by your friend or client, pose their question in your mind and eagerly await the psychic answer. You will find that the answer will immediately pop into your mind. Communicate these mental impressions and continue for each question you are asked by your client.
PART B: The Spiritual Mediumship Reading
6. This is where you shift your mental focus from your client’s personal life to the people in the Spirit world, and this represents quite a radical shift in the way you will work during the psychic spiritual reading.
From this point on your concerns are not those of your client or friend, they are the thoughts of those who have passed into the Spirit world. Your focus is about to shift from the physical world to the Spirit world.
Firstly, mentally ask to be brought closer to the people in Spirit who wish to communicate today with your client. Ask your Guide to briefly make their thoughts your thoughts in order to pass on any messages that come through from the Other Side.
7. Systematically begin to ask questions to validate who is present today from Spirit and wishes to communicate with your client. Mentally ask those in Spirit:
Are you male or female?
How did you pass into Spirit? (ie How did you ‘die’?)
What is your relationship to the person having the reading?
And continue posing questions in this manner to validate who is present from the Other Side. In this way you will happily be able to communicate this information to your client.
8. Once you have established the identity of your communicator, ask them if they have any particular messages for your client. Any thoughts or wishes they wish to send to your friend or client will appear in your mind as soon as you ask this question.
Don’t worry that the thoughts of those in Spirit feel like your own thoughts: allow the impressions to freely wash over you and speak these thoughts as soon as you receive them. In this way you are delivering spirit communication, and the less you worry about whether you’re accurate or not the better the communication will be.
9. After some spirit communication has taken place, mentally ask if there is anyone else who wishes to step forward and share a message today with your friend or client. Repeat steps 7 and 8 above to firstly validate who is present and secondly to convey their message from the Spirit world.
Don’t rush this process. Relax, and again allow all thoughts to gently pass through your mind, speaking them as they surface. You then will begin to smoothly translate the thoughts of those in Spirit and become very effective as a medium to clearly convey their messages.
10. When you sense all spirit messages have been communicated, mentally thank those in Spirit for coming through, and then thank your Spirit Guide and God for supporting you as a tube to convey messages of love, hope and healing to your client.
Although psychic spiritual readings are more involved and time consuming than a psychic readings or mediumship readings (for they are both types of readings rolled into one), they will suit many people who turn to you for personal guidance as well desire to be reconnected with their loved ones in Spirit.
Allow yourself time and patience to become comfortable with this style of working. The mental shift that takes place during a psychic spiritual reading is quite significant because midway through the session you stop tuning into the person in front of you (your friend or client) and instead take your focus to the Spirit world and invite people from there to step forward.
Practise and experience will serve you well though, and given time you will most likely become a great source of support to many people through your ability to help them with important life decisions as well as uniting them with their precious friends and family in Spirit.
You do possess the power to carry out this form of reading very effectively. Keep your sights set on your goals here and your Spirit helpers will always support you in your quest to motivate and assist others.